An innovative insurance company are looking for a Senior Data Privacy Manager to join them in London. The position sits within the Data Privacy team who are responsible for setting the global strategy, policy and direction of the organisation.
- Review and challenge business proposals for the use of data
- Manage the Data Sharing Agreement
- Oversee the maintenance of the Privacy Governance, audit, risk and control arrangements
- Develop and implement Privacy education and awareness plan
- Oversee and challenge third party contractual, data transfer and policy compliance
- Data Protection qualified
- Prior experience of applying Data Protection/Privacy legislation and practices
- Knowledge in Information Security
- Experience within Financial Organisation
- Leadership and Stakeholder management skills.
If interested in this position, then please apply below.