Are you a skilled Mechanical / Electrical Engineer looking to develop your career with a professional maintenance organisation?
Do you take pride in your work and strive to deliver quality maintenance solutions?
Do you wish you had real autonomy, along with the tools essential to succeed?
Then you've come to the right place.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join our dedicated team supporting our customers in Camberley.
Our employees in a recent survey said that they like working for us because of the positive atmosphere and culture. They love the team ethics and they feel that they are trusted to do their job.
We have an excellent technical and general support network to enable our team to be successful.
- Taking care of our customers' production assets through performing preventative maintenance repairs.
- Responding to machine breakdowns by providing reactive maintenance solutions to ensure the machines can meet production.
- Recondition or replace defective parts.
- Identify needed parts, supplies and repair items.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) activities to improve processes, achieve better results and to find cost savings for our customer.
Shift pattern: Morning and Late shifts on a weekly rotation.
Multi-skilled | Maintenance Engineer | Maintenance Technician | Mechanical | Electrical | Machine Maintenance | Machine | Conveyors | Sensors | Customer Service | Industrial
- Multi skilled Mechanical and Electrical Engineer.
- Your core skillset should include working with conveyors, sensors, pneumatics and belts.
- This is a customer facing role so you will be required to demonstrate effective listening and communication skills to provide a high level of service quality.
- Apprenticeship trained (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline and with demonstrable maintenance experience within a similar manufacturing background.
- Able to demonstrate excellent fault finding capabilities to get to the root cause of failures.
- Experience in the industrial sector.
- Qualified electrician up to 17th edition.